We love to DIP! Make this roast carrot, ginger and miso dip for a party or if you are just hanging at home. Either way it’s a good idea. We used tortilla chips and veggies to dip in our dip. And then used leftovers as a sandwich spread!
[Recipe makes 12 oz.]
- 10 1/2 oz. carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 oz grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- sesame seeds, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350* F
- Put the carrots in a roasting pan and roast in the preheated over for 20-25 minutes until softened. Set aside until cool.
- Blitz the cooled carrots in a food processor or blender together with the ginger, miso and tahini.
- Serve in bowl with sesame seeds sprinkled on top
[Recipe from Mili Taylor’s Party-Perfect Bites]